Thursday, July 09, 2009

Simple eclipse problem screwed me up..

I imported an ear file and since this file did not have java source file so i copied all source file in src folder generated by eclipse.

what is next...I needed to modify in source code and deploye on JBoss server.
So, i tried to deploy it on JBoss server but message was showing..."Publish failed using Ant publisher".

I tried to fix this issue by changing so many configuration but i couldn't :(
even i tried to googling this problem but i did not find any luck.
so i tried to copy the message from details and when i copied and paste in text editor there was more messge as following.

Publish failed using Ant publisher
unable to assemble module
duplicate entry: org/jboss/seam/example/registration/test/RegisterTest.class

ohhh...this was silly problem... later I realised that there was and imported classes that should be deleted so I deleted all modified class from ImportedClasses and this got fixed :-)

No comments: